We currently offer 5 categories of products and solution:
1. The first is the entire set of Montessori Premium materials meant for Montessori houses of children. Our Montessori equipments are manufactured with the highest quality diktats as laid down in the Montessori Method. We are one of the largest suppliers of Montessori materials in India and also supply our materials to several regions across the globe such as Middle East, USA and Europe. We are one of the few manufacturers in the world to manufacture and supply Montessori materials that include the Toddler range, pre-primary range as well as the primary / elementary Montessori range of materials catering to the age group of 1.5 years to 12 years.
2. We also manufacture a budget range of Montessori materials. The Montessori budget range does not compromise on the accuracy and precision as dictated by the Montessori Method, but the aesthetics of the budget Montessori materials are different from those of the Montessori premium materials.
3. The third is an exciting and high quality range of custom-designed educational materials that is used by Montessori Houses of Children (as preliminary materials), Kindergartens, play schools, organizations for special children and parents alike.
4. The fourth category is a high quality range of school furniture including design tables, chairs, easel stands, toy chests, short desks and more.
5. For customers looking to set up their own preschool, we now offer a comprehensive preschool package under the brand name of Kreedo that includes all aspects of setting up and running a preschool solution including a comprehensive curriculum, custom designed high quality materials, teacher training software and a child assessment and evaluation software. Please visit www.kreedology.com for more on this.
Kido is a professionally run organization with an elite management team having a wide range of qualifications & backgrounds.
Mrs. Geetha Shridhar
Mrs. Shridhar is the proprietor of Kido Enterprises, a graduate of economics and psychology with a diploma in counseling. She has over 20 years of experience in the education field and an entrepreneur who started Kido Enterprises back in the early 1990s.
Mr. E.S. Shridhar
An electrical engineer with 35 years of experience in areas of Engineering and administration in the Middle East and India. He is responsible for administration.
Mr. V K Manikandan
An Aerospace Engineer from IIT, Bombay and an MBA from Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta. He is responsible for production and international marketing.
Mrs. Mridula Shridhar
An instrumentation engineer with an MBA from Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta. She is responsible for marketing & finance.