All information, products and services displayed on the Website constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. Kido has the right to accept or reject Your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use the Product belonging to Kido, You have accepted the following Terms & Conditions given below. Kido reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these Terms & Conditions at any time.
You are therefore advised to read carefully these Terms & Conditions every time You use any of the Products.
- ACCEPTANCE AND ELIGIBILITY: By accepting these Terms & Conditions, You represent and warrant that You: (a) are at least 18 (eighteen) years of age (or the age of legal majority where You reside) and agree to be fully responsible for Your acts or omissions in relation to the use of the Product; (b) have read and understand and accept these Terms & Conditions; and (c) agree that these Terms & Conditions constitute a binding contract governing Your rights with respect to the use and access of the Product and the relationship between You and Kido. Kido reserves the right in its sole discretion to restrict Your use of or access to the Product, or any parts thereof at any time, and for any reason.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS: When You visit the Website or send e-mails to Us, You are communicating with Us electronically. You consent to receive communications from Us electronically. We will communicate with You by e-mail or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that We provide to You electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: All content included on the Website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, the look and feel of the Product, software and any combination thereof (Content) are the property of Kido or its content suppliers and protected by intellectual property The Content may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without Kido’s prior written permission.
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS: Kido Enterprises attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Kido Enterprises does not warrant that product descriptions provided to You or any other content of the Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. There could be small changes in specifications from the product shown in the picture and the actual product in terms of dimensions, weight or colours.
- YOUR ACCOUNT:If You use the Website, You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account and password and for restricting access to Your computer, and You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under Your account or password. Kido Enterprises does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If You are under 18 (eighteen), You may use the Website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Kido Enterprises reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
- CONFIDENTIALITY: You may obtain certain confidential information, including without limitation, technical, contractual, product, pricing, business related functions, activities and services, user lists, knowledge of user needs and preferences, business strategies, marketing strategies, methods of operation, markets and other valuable information that should reasonably be understood as confidential (“Confidential Information”). You acknowledge and agree to hold all Confidential Information in strict confidence. Title and all interests to all Confidential Information shall be vested with Kido. Your obligations regarding Confidential Information will survive the termination of these Terms & Conditions for any reason. Upon such termination, You must stop forthwith using any Confidential Information to which You may have been exposed in due course of Your use of the Product or any of the facilities provided therein.
- PRICING:Except where noted otherwise, the listed price displayed for products on our website represents the full retail price listed on the product itself. With respect to items sold by Kido Enterprises, despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalogue may be mispriced. If an item’s correct price is higher than our stated price, We will, at our discretion, either contact You for instructions before shipping or cancel Your order and notify You of such cancellation. In this case, all payments made will be refunded back to You. If an item’s correct price is lower than our stated price, We will, at our discretion, refund You the difference in the price of the product. Prices mentioned are valid at the time of order booking. Kido enterprises reserves the right to change any prevailing price at its discretion.
- APPLY COUPON CODE: Kido may directly or indirectly in its sole discretion provide “Coupon Code” to any person purchasing the Products through the Website. Information on how to use the Coupon Code forms part of these Terms & Conditions. By participating, claimants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Claimants must comply with these Terms & Conditions for a coupon to be valid.
- The coupon code is valid till such date as may be provided with the coupon code or any terms and conditions provided therein. Kido Enterprises reserves the right to modify or cancel it at any time.
- To redeem the coupon code, the claimant types the coupon code into the promotional box that appears when the claimant clicks “Have a coupon? Click here to enter your code in the Checkout Details section.”.
- Each coupon code can be used only once.
- Each coupon code applies only to qualifying items. Details are specified in the promotion.
- The coupon code does not apply to pre-orders.
- The coupon code does not apply to gift voucher purchases.
- The coupon code does not apply to low margin products.
- The promotion is subject to all restrictions set forth in the offer.
- A coupon code cannot be applied to bookings previously placed with Kido Enterprises.
- If a coupon code is used and an entire booking (in accordance with the cancellation policy) is cancelled at a later stage by the claimant, the coupon will no longer be valid.
- Kido Enterprises shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using the coupon, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Kido Enterprises accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected email or other communications. Kido Enterprises assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive a claim or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then Kido Enterprises may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the coupon.
- If the coupon code has a minimum purchase requirement, taxes, gift-wrap, shipping and handling charges do not apply toward the minimum purchase amount.
- The coupon code is not transferable, may not be resold or redeemed for cash.
- If You return items purchased using a coupon code, We will subtract the value of the coupon code from Your return credit.
- Only one coupon code can be used each time and therefore cannot be combined with other offers using coupon code.
- If You violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the coupon code will be invalid, and the coupon code discount will not apply.
- Kido Enterprises reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY: Orders placed on the Website can be cancelled by User provided the items have not already been shipped. Cancellation requests would have to be sent by via email / written correspondence. Cancellation charges would be applicable to a maximum of 15% (fifteen percent) of the order value and will be charged at the discretion of Kido Enterprises to the User. If User wishes to cancel an item due to non-availability of the item beyond the maximum promised delivery period, Kido Enterprises accepts to cancel the item without any cancellation charges. Goods once shipped and sold cannot be taken back or exchanged. We guarantee our products from manufacturing defects for 1 (one) year from date of dispatch. Any such manufacturing defect would have to be reported in writing by the User. We undertake to repair the defective item or send a replacement after mutual consent with the User. Any missing item / part item in the shipment would have to be reported by the User within 10 (ten) days of receipt of shipment beyond which such requests would not be entertained. Due investigation would be done to ensure that the item was truly missed before sending a replacement to the User. Again, Kido enterprises undertakes to send only the item / part item (if the missing item is a part item) as replacement or the entire item after mutual consent with the User.
- DELIVERY POLICY:Once the order is confirmed, Kido Enterprises would communicate the delivery period to the User via email. Maximum delivery period for an item would be 6 (six) weeks from the date of order placement.
- SHIPPING: We will ship the items to User destination through any of the following means:
- Courier / post parcel / registered post for small consignments.
- Road Transport through recognized transport agents for deliveries within India.
- Rail freight through authorized transport agents for deliveries within India.
- Air Freight for urgent consignments within / outside India.
- Sea freight for consignments outside India.
- Door delivery for consignments within Bangalore city, India.
- Cash on delivery charges may be applicable from time to time if COD payment option is available or chosen.
- Shipping costs are calculated and shown on the Website for domestic purchases within India. International shipping is enabled for select destinations and will automatically show if enabled for Your country. Additional shipping charges for international shipping will be communicated to Users which they will have to bear before dispatches.
- Kido Enterprises does not guarantee its product from damages or loss if any unauthorized transport agents is proposed / insisted upon by the User. In such cases, the risk of loss lies entirely on the User.
- DUTIES & TAXES:Would be applicable as per government regulations and is included in the price of the products shown. Any changes as per current government notifications shall be applicable at the time of billing. Duties as applicable in the User’s country will be to User’s account. Currently, there are no duties / taxes for shipping to international destinations outside India, which is again subject to rules and regulations as advised by the government from time to time.
- Kido Enterprises will not be responsible for any damage suffered by Users from use of the This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, or under any other cause of action.
- INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Kido, its subsidiaries and their affiliates (Indemnified Persons) harmless from and against any third party claims, damages (actual and/or consequential), actions, proceedings, demands, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) suffered or reasonably incurred by Indemnified Persons arising as a result of, or in connection with: (i) Your access to and use of the Product and any facilities provided therein; (ii) Your violation of any rights of another party; or (iii) Your breach of these Terms & Conditions, including, but not limited to, any infringement by You of the copyright or intellectual property rights of any third party. Kido retains the exclusive right to settle, compromise and pay, without Your prior consent, any and all claims or causes of action which are brought against Kido. We reserve the right, at Your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which You are required to indemnify Indemnified Persons and You agree to cooperate with Our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter in which the Indemnified Persons are named as a defendant and/or for which You have indemnity obligations without Our prior written consent. Kido will use reasonable efforts to notify You of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
- Kido Enterprises reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same
- If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by Kido Enterprises for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. Kido Enterprises reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, Kido Enterprises has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Products without prior intimation whatsoever.
- Kido Enterprises will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability for using a card fraudulently will be on the User and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the User. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the Website.
- FAIR USAGE POLICY: The facilities provided by Kido through the Product and otherwise cannot be used for any commercial activity or for personal gains, other than in the manner the Product is intended to be used. We reserve the right to limit, suspend, disable or discontinue Your usage of and access to the Product in the event that it is discovered that the Product is being used in conjunction with any commercial activity including but not limited to using the Website for commercial gains or misuse of the facilities for purposes other than intended. Without limiting any other provisions of these Terms, You may not use this Product for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms & Conditions and/or any applicable additional terms. Your access of this Product may be terminated immediately, in the sole discretion of Kido, with or without notice, if You fail to comply with any provision of these Terms & Conditions and/or additional terms, or for any other reason, or no reason.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Website and all information, content, materials, products (including software) and services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website are provided by Kido on an “as is” and “as available” basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. Kido enterprises makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Website or the information, content, materials, products (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website, unless otherwise specified in writing. You expressly agree that Your use of the Website is at Your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Kido disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Kido does not warrant that the Website; information, content, materials, products (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or e-mail sent from Kido are free of viruses or other harmful components. Kido will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Website or from any information, content, materials, products (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, unless otherwise specified in writing.
- APPLICABLE LAW: This Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of India. The competent courts of Bangalore, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising under these Terms & Conditions. We make no representation that the content contained on the Product is appropriate or to be used or accessed outside of the Republic of India. You are expressly notified that, many states and foreign countries all have their own regulations that must be observed in relation to Your use or access of the Product. You must make Your own assessment regarding, and are responsible for compliance with, regulatory requirements as may be applicable to Your use and access of the Product in such jurisdictions.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND BINDING ARBITRATION: Any action, dispute or difference arising under or relating to this Terms & Conditions (Dispute) shall at the first instance be resolved through good faith negotiations between the disputing parties hereto, which negotiations shall begin promptly, within 15 (fifteen) days after a party has delivered to the other party a written request for such consultation. If the parties are unable to resolve the Dispute in question within 15 (fifteen) days of the commencement of negotiations, such Dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration by a sole arbitrator jointly appointed by the disputing parties in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended from time to time and rules prescribed thereunder. The place and seat of arbitration shall be Bangalore, India and the language shall be English.
- SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY: Please review our other policies, such as our pricing policy, posted on the Website. These policies also govern Your visit to the Website. We reserve the right to make changes to the Website, policies, and these Terms & Conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- Grievance Redressal: Kido strives to redress the concerns of users expeditiously. An aggrieved User may report his/her concern to the grievance officer who shall redress the grievances within one month from date of receipt of such grievance.
Please find below the details of the grievance officer:
Name: E Prasanth
Email: prasanth[at]kreedo[dot]inAddress: 43/1, 40th Cross, 2nd Main Rd, 8th Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560082