Tugbug Children’s Center aims to reconnect children with our roots and with the arts through a combination of interesting and environmentally conscious activities such as self-directed, creative play in the sandpit or with simple toys, indoor gardening and vase work, drawing and painting using different methods and materials such as freehand painting, wet on wet painting, painting with fingers or hands, block or leaf printing, clay modelling and pottery, storytelling using oral traditions, puppets, handicraft creating simple objects combining beauty with functionality, rhythm, movement and song, reading and cleaning up after every activity.
At Tugbug, we use high-quality materials that aim to be as environment-friendly as possible. We nurture the child’s imagination and natural creativity, help them relax without a sense of compulsion or competition, develop their will to work, create and concentrate, nurture and protect their senses, develop their aesthetic sense, reinforce their identification with nature, help them to look with love at each other, nature and things, enable their self-expression, develop their confidence, independence and persistence.
The Shikshan program from Tugbug is India’s 1st Parent-Focused, Activity-Based Home Learning Program to get your little one school-ready by next year. With this program, you will get fully equipped to educate your child safely at home with the right approach, interesting activities, learning toys, books, fun workshops with other children and continuous mentoring support from our experienced mentors. The program includes the following:
1. Practivity set of toys and games
2. Academic books by Kreedo
3. Parenting – The Montessori Way: Course for Parents
4. Mentoring for parents by experienced mentors who will track your child’s progress and help you overcome challenges. They will interact with you to help you resolve any issues you may be facing.
5. Fun and interactive workshops for children
6. Community support for parents with a Parents Circle for knowledge sharing
7. App-based child activity planner and tracker for parent: This will include activities, audio and video files and guidelines for you to plan and execute learning every day in a systematic manner. The Time Planner will help you with timetables and routines to help structure your time efficiently with your child at home.
8. Certification by Kreedo for your child at the end of the program
Cities: Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Pune and Panchkula
Call us at +918861001367 to know more or write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com